Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
GitHub: GitHub - altryne/extensionizr: Extensionizr! Create a chrome extension in 15 seconds!

Another *izr? When will this stop

Extensionizr is a simple way to jump start your chrome extension development. Just select the type of extension you want, choose permissions and you're off.​

Why does this exist?

I got super tired creating the file structure for a new extension over and over again.
Extensionizr will be always updated with the latest chrome manifest changes.
In addition, I wanted to create a client-side only tool. Extensionizr doesn't use server side code! Don't believe me? Checkout the github repo.​

Based on open source

Extensionizr is 90% based on open source pieces I put together. It's heavily inspired by Initializr by Jonathan Verrecchia.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to explore further?
Official Chrome Extensions Tutorial: Getting Started: Building a Chrome Extension - Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.