Extra: I'M Back

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
He is not new guys, you just dont know him or his works yet, thats all. :)

@Malware Security Welcome back, friend! ;) Missed your reviews, I've searched for your website a couple of times in the past, but had no luck. I wish you the best with your fresh-start :) Go on, update yourself and your list to today, lots of products waiting for ya! ;)

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
He is not new guys, you just dont know him or his works yet, thats all. :)

@Malware Security Welcome back, friend! ;) Missed your reviews, I've searched for your website a couple of times in the past, but had no luck. I wish you the best with your fresh-start :) Go on, update yourself and your list to today, lots of products waiting for ya! ;)
For me its new :)

Reactions: Malware Security

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Good! New youtube reviewers with commentary. You should talk all the video, explaning things, ect :)
Subscribed
Edit: Wrong sections (http://malwaretips.com/forums/the-community-video-reviews.28/)

Thanks!
and there are 2 reasons why I don't talk during testings and they are,

1. I have a full family including a dog living with me, so its like mission impossible to spend about an hour and a half of silence. My Mic picks up every little detail and I have a pretty good sound proof room.lol

2. I find it kind of useless to talk during testings because "if a website is blocked, its blocked," "if a website is not blocked , its not blocked," "if a malware file that gets executed from a malware pack and there is no sign of that antivirus blocking it, then its missed," "if a mlaware file that gets executed from a malware pack gets blocked from behavioral blocker then its blocked'" and hitmanpro and malwarebytes are there to let you viewers know what kind of infections are present in virtual machine and if a complete newbie to malware is watching my videos, I let them know at the end if the infections left behind were serious or not. So basically, its all there on the screen, but I will definitely talking during the testing if I am doing something different.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Thanks!
and there are 2 reasons why I don't talk during testings and they are,

1. I have a full family including a dog living with me, so its like mission impossible to spend about an hour and a half of silence. My Mic picks up every little detail and I have a pretty good sound proof room.lol

2. I find it kind of useless to talk during testings because "if a website is blocked, its blocked," "if a website is not blocked , its not blocked," "if a malware file that gets executed from a malware pack and there is no sign of that antivirus blocking it, then its missed," "if a mlaware file that gets executed from a malware pack gets blocked from behavioral blocker then its blocked'" and hitmanpro and malwarebytes are there to let you viewers know what kind of infections are present in virtual machine and if a complete newbie to malware is watching my videos, I let them know at the end if the infections left behind were serious or not. So basically, its all there on the screen, but I will definitely talking during the testing if I am doing something different.

Fair enough. Waiting for the first review ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.