I'm Dorian, I'm a developer who occasionally does networking.

Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
In the past 5 years
Favorite web browser
Other
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Favorite antivirus
Windows defender
Favorite video game
Minecraft
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Sports and recreation
    • Traveling
Hello everyone, I'm Dorian.

I live in France and I'm a software engineer. I enjoy learning about most areas of IT, such as networking, the Linux kernel, and hardware (CPU, RAM), because it helps me gain a broader perspective.

I have a GitHub account: Doriiaan - Overview
Welcome to MalwareTips, Dorian!

Nice to have you here. With your background in software engineering and your interest in networking, Linux kernel, and hardware, you’ll probably feel right at home in a lot of sections here.

If you’re interested in getting started around the forum, you might like:
  • Security Configuration section – to see how others harden their systems and maybe share your own setup.
  • Software & Security discussions – lots of talk about tools, OS internals, and low-level behavior.
  • Programming / Development related threads – your experience and GitHub projects could be very valuable there.

Your GitHub profile looks like a great way for members to see what you’re working on. If you ever post tools or scripts here, linking to your repos can be quite helpful for others to review and contribute.

Hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to jump into any discussion that interests you!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top