Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Benefits & Features
  • Surf faster: Block online advertising that slows down your web browsing
  • Save bandwidth: AdBlocker saves bandwidth by not downloading intrusive ads
  • Easy to use: A few seconds of your time is all it takes to dramatically improve your browsing experience
  • Private: We do not have access to which sites you are surfing or which ads you are blocking
  • FREE: F-Secure AdBlocker is completely free, with no hidden catches

Wondered if anyone tried F-Secure Adblocker?

I read through their page.
It's free but only available as a mobile application.

Reactions: Enju and upnorth

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Looks good, will try it when I have the time.

Reactions: upnorth

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Seen this around and been curious. Thanks for the share CMLew.
Looks good, will try it when I have the time.

Hope you will get back with any information how it was. :) I'm personal not using any of the products this would work on but I might recommend it to others.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I really don't know why they rely only on Apple products when majority of smartphones use Android OS that commonly attacks by those intrusive adverts. ;)

Reactions: upnorth

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
I really don't know why they rely only on Apple products when majority of smartphones use Android OS that commonly attacks by those intrusive adverts. ;)
Adblockers on iOS only block them in Safari. Google doesn't allow any kind of adblocker in their store. :D

Reactions: upnorth and LabZero

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Enju: Yes Google prohibited majority of adblockers, but still some are present and available; I guess they better revise a little concept on the program so that it should approve in a way it contains twisted description. ;)

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Seen this around and been curious. Thanks for the share CMLew.

Hope you will get back with any information how it was. :) I'm personal not using any of the products this would work on but I might recommend it to others.

Used it for a bit and have to say that it's just like any adblocker in the market, one way they could have stood out is by providing malicious website protection as well, as many other adblockers do but with a premium fee.

All in all gets the job done by blocking the ads on many websites!

Reactions: upnorth and CMLew
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.