F-Secure Internet Security Technology Preview (ISTP97)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
We are releasing a new version of F-Secure Internet Security Technology Preview (ISTP97) today! This version brings minor improvements to Computer Security GUI and extends the Online Safety support for Internet Explorer by adding support to 64-bit versions as well as Enhanced Protected Mode (EPM). There is also multiple bugs fixed with this release, please refer to the release notes for the full listing.

There is also a new version of Cleanup Tool available now. With the updated version there is few changes to the usage flow:

- Starting up Cleanup Tool does not provide a separate EULA.
- Cleanup Tool uses now the language of the installed ISTP

If you encounter any issues with the latest versions, please report them through https://beta.f-secure.com as soon as possible!

Best Regards,
F-Secure Beta Piloting Team

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
I use F-Secure & Webroot may they conflict with each other & i have excluded them both from each other and i have paid for webroot but I want to keep F-Secure (sorry for bad English)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.