Coupon Code F-Secure products %50 off BlackFriday

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Yep, works for me too, Are you doing @SumTingWong :p
Capture.PNG

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Yep, works for me too, Are you doing @SumTingWong :p

Oooooo, this coupon is only for F-Secure Total. I tried the coupon for F-Secure SAFE, and it doesn't worked at all.

It is too expensive. I can get 3 devices 1 Year Emsisoft for $45 or G-DATA Antivirus 5 devices 1 Year for $49.95.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I agree RAM doesn't define the weight of a software. But I guess I'm just stuck in the past and possibly another universe. Using linux as my, and my family's, main OS for more than 10 years, RAM is always around 300-500MB. And in Win XP inside VirtualBox, our security is always very light: Panda AV at some point I remember only 20MB, then Comodo only 3-4MB, and then now when I decide to pull XP off internet completely, NVT ERP only 20MB.

But come to think of it, I've just checked my corporate laptop running Win 10, I realize how insane traditional av has become. Here is Forticlient:
View attachment 202053

And here is McAfee (1st batch, yeah only 1ST BATCH):
View attachment 202054

Behold for McAfee 2nd batch:
View attachment 202055

Why the h are there so many processes! Ain't these security companies got nothing better to do than to jack up our computer?

Holy smoke. This is more heavier than Bitdefender.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.