App Review F-Secure Safe Anti-Virus Review

• Thread starter MalwareBlockerYT
  • Start date
It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Hi all,

This is my review of F-Secure Safe Anti-Virus. F-Secure, but is your system really secure? Lets find out!
* I noticed a slight audio issue after editing the video (this was not there before editing) - I aim to fix this soon, but the problem is not with my mic it's with Camtasia Studio 9!

Thanks for watching, hopefully you've enjoyed & more videos coming soon!

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
good test

I think HDD Regenerator is a legit tool. Not sure if the installer was injected by malwares or not. It's the best bad sector repair tool we have been using for years

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Thank you for the review. You're a production machine!
No problem, thanks :) I will try to keep the videos coming!
Thanks for the test :)
Thanks for watching :D
good test

I think HDD Regenerator is a legit tool. Not sure if the installer was injected by malwares or not. It's the best bad sector repair tool we have been using for years
Thanks & I wasn't sure so I just thought that it may be a PUP or Adware, thanks for the information ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.