App Review F Secure Safe vs Ransomware

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
F-Secure is very responsive, nice to see!
Since being here, I've never trusted those lab tests anymore. A pity Matousec did not update his tests recently.
Another example that every AV might fail at a certain point, gonna be a nice series @cruelsister! The statement think before you click becomes a mantra these days.
Thank you for your work @cruelsister, highly appreciated.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Thanks for your post Rain! I normally only include a single breach per video and that could give a mistaken impression.
thank you for your work and clarification ;). I would like to ask if we disable wscript.exe, can we avoid a number of js ransomwares :eek:

Reactions: Der.Reisende

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.