Fails of 2017, I will start! Share your funny or memoriable moments!

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
A girl from the party last night (New Year Event) texted me, :D:p;) she just wanted to know more about what I am studying :Dand we had a cup of coffee. Basically she had me fix her laptop at starbucks. ='( i feel used.:oops:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
You are forever young to me @venustus and @frogboy!!! Virtual Shots all night and day!!!

Different Stages of life different problems :p One day i would like to have said the same thing as venustus..
You're too kind, thanks!!:)
One day i would like to have said the same thing as venustus..
"One day" you will indeed know what I mean!;):):D

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Well, believe it or not I met my current girlfriend in the same way.
Sometimes malware has its utility!!:D:rolleyes::cool:

I find that quite hard to believe after yesterday, but I am a hopeful and I will play this properly and like a chess game. I will wait 3 days and then text her and ask her about how her laptop is doing. then Dun DUN duN!!!! I get to see her again :):):):):D:D:D

Sorry Mods ( @Exterminator ) I think i just turned this into a dating thread of MT, :p:p:p

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
I find that quite hard to believe after yesterday, but I am a hopeful and I will play this properly and like a chess game. I will wait 3 days and then text her and ask her about how her laptop is doing. then Dun DUN duN!!!! I get to see her again :):):):):D:D:D

Sorry Mods ( @Exterminator ) I think i just turned this into a dating thread of MT, :p:p:p
Not that I know enough but as I see it you could install a remote access software to her computer so you could install a small harmless piece of adware, or similar at will. Then you can meet her whenever you want. :p

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Not that I know enough but as I see it you could install a remote access software to her computer so you could install a small harmless piece of adware, or similar at will. Then you can meet her whenever you want. :p

Thats ingenious and hehehe so out of the park =P but thats not the type of meeting her I am going after, I want the @tim one version :)

How did this fail thread turn into give "Svoll" dating and stalking advice? :p:p:p

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Isn't it the nature of threads everywhere to derail for some time and then all of a sudden go back on topic? :)

No fails this year yet anyway... But I'm on vacations so there'll be plenty of time for it later ;)

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
If you paid for the coffee.....? o_O

Well.......

Then I have 2 failes so far, I did pay for both coffee's.... Was trying to be a gentlemen, now that you mentioned it, I.... hmmmmm. Yeah failed 2x so far......:oops::oops::oops::(

No fails this year yet anyway... But I'm on vacations so there'll be plenty of time for it later ;)

The point is not to have fails, LoL!!! ;) Good for you, hope no one else has fails, hahaha! Even no fails, you can share some funny and awesome events for the new year...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
January 3, 2017: The day where it's the first day of 2017 on school and not surprise for a group activity.

For some reason, I tried not to be awkward but students are yet in a hangover vacation.

I'm asking some relevant questions but the answers are no where connected in the topic. ;) :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.