Fake google chrome virus/malware can't get rid of this thing

bansheegoof

New Member
I have the same problems as a few of your posts about chrome. I don't have a malware program so I am starting from scratch, but malware seems to be the issue according to other posts. about 7 chrome things running on task manager with process hjpedwcfwwe.exe *32. when I end process they come back faster than I can end them. I didn't want to down load anything in your post b4 I posted to the forum. I see that you can fix my problem as you have helped other people that were feeling my pain. thank you in advance.
 
Uninstall Updater Service




FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.




adwcleaner_new.png
Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on
    adwcleaner_new.png
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Accept the Terms of use and click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[S*].txt) will open.

Please include the contents of that file in your reply.

Note: Reports will be saved in your system partition, usually at C:\Adwcleaner
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top