Real-time security
Emsisoft Anti-Malware, GlassWire Elite.
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
MBAM, HitmanPro, NPE.
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Google Chrome - Bitwarden and ExpressVPN Ext.
Maintenance tools
Not much in this device. Just Win. Tools, SysHardener Portable, CCleaner Portable and Revo Uninstaller Pro 4.
File and Photo backup
External HDD, One Drive with Cryptomator.
System recovery
Macrium Reflect Free

FALLEN

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 13, 2015
Hello Everyone!

This is my latest security config for the Laptop.

Pretty much all this. Anti-Malware, Firewall & Network Monitor and VPN.

Fallen's laptop setup.png

ExpressVPN extension including; Spoof your location (HTML5), Block WebRTC and HTTPS Everywhere.

My main Desktop security config is here: SECURE: Complete - Fallen's Security Config

FALLEN

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 13, 2015
Lightweight and minimalist IMHO but it seems to do the job. Thanks for sharing (y)

Thank you for your comment. (y)

Thanks for sharing.
Nice setup and good to see you use Glasswire, I think it is one of the best network monitor :)

I agree with you. And new night neon theme is awesome! :) Thank you for your comment.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.