Fantasy's Config

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Welcome,

I suggest you remove Hola & Adblock Plus and install the replacements (uBlock & Zenmate).
The antivirus you currently have is pretty good for a user with medium knowledge, if you have good enough knowledge about computers & viruses you will have a less chance of getting infected.

You have me added on skype, so I can give you some more tips. Also the High Quality members here at MalwareTips can help you if you need anything.

Last edited:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
hey fantasy nice config, my only suggestion is to add another on-demand scanner just to be sure if MBAM missed something ;)

Reactions: Fantasy and Kent

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Maybe add another on demand scanner(s)
such as Emsisoft emergency kit and or Hitman Pro
Add HTTPS Everywhere to browsers
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Fantasy

Thread author
Oct 11, 2014
Maybe add another on demand scanner(s)
such as Emsisoft emergency kit and or Hitman Pro
Add HTTPS Everywhere to browsers
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Thanks for your reply! I added HTTPS Everywhere to my browser and looking for a on demand scanner now.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.