Acronis True Image 2025 Advanced + 50GB Acronis Cloud Storage Key (1 Year / 1 PC) € 12,50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details
Promo page
https://www.kinguin.net/category/361674/acronis-true-image-2025-advanced-50gb-acronis-cloud-storage-key-1-year-1-pc?o=686f73223a1c630c6d456f9d
How to get a license
Add to cart and follow the next steps
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Email address
    • Address and location
    • Agree to their Terms and Privacy Policies
I have had nothing but trouble with Acronis, long ago worked great, now try to get trial first,,maybe use external drive as they push for (expensive) upgrade for more cloud backup,
 
Without pulling Acronis down or corrupting a good deal thread done by Brownie who does a great job on here finding great bargains, I used to use Acronis for some time, but it became bloated beyond words & I gave up long ago & moved to ether Macrium or Hasleo, both just do images, what I do with them afterward is up to me :D:D
 
The software consumes so many system resources and slows down the computer so much that I no longer use it. I haven't had any problems with Hasleo and Aomei. I use these software programs on both of my computers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top