Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
I have had nothing but trouble with Acronis, long ago worked great, now try to get trial first,,maybe use external drive as they push for (expensive) upgrade for more cloud backup,
Without pulling Acronis down or corrupting a good deal thread done by Brownie who does a great job on here finding great bargains, I used to use Acronis for some time, but it became bloated beyond words & I gave up long ago & moved to ether Macrium or Hasleo, both just do images, what I do with them afterward is up to me
The software consumes so many system resources and slows down the computer so much that I no longer use it. I haven't had any problems with Hasleo and Aomei. I use these software programs on both of my computers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently browsing
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes