Fast VPN that supports multi platform like android, iOS , Windows & MasOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Hennery

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 18, 2017
I have been looking into fast VPN service, not a free one to be sure, but my main concern is that it should support all leading platform so that I can use it on any off my devices, Multi login should be there and should also support p2p file sharing, leme know if guys use any of such VPNs..

Thanks and Cheers.

fredwerk

Level 1
Verified
Nov 18, 2015
I have been looking into fast VPN service, not a free one to be sure, but my main concern is that it should support all leading platform so that I can use it on any off my devices, Multi login should be there and should also support p2p file sharing, leme know if guys use any of such VPNs..

Thanks and Cheers.

I highly recommend Mullvad - I am using it on Windows 10, macOS Sierra and iOS, they don't have a pretty client but very simple to use. Also, customer support is very quick, efficient and friendly.

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Cyberghost VPN is another good one that supports multiple devices although you have to pay for the plan that supports multiple logins.

PIA supports multiple logins by default but I have not tried it although I've heard great things about them.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
You should try a pure vpn. As I know it supports many platforms. You can buy a lifetime subscription for $89. By the way if you use a discount coupon you can even cheaper (10%-20% off).
Talking about a nord vpn suggested above I didn't like it. I used it on my PC it sucks. Takes time to connect and more servers are overloaded

Reactions: Warrior

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
I have used Nord, Express and Pure. PureVPN has multi-logins. Moreover, all are good in terms of speed and are fast on all major platforms. Fastest vpn service will give you details.

Wolverine

Level 1
Apr 7, 2016
I am using Ivacy VPN for more than a year and it is working great for me. I am a tech savvy person who loves gadgets. I haven't found a VPN, which supports a more platforms than ivacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.