Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
12878-64.png

add-on: Fasterfox by RsCcman Production
Version 3.9.85.1-signed.1-signed
Fasterfox – Add-ons for Firefox
Fasterfox - Performance and network tweaks for Firefox.

In about:config set to true: extensions.fasterfox.enhancedPrefetching
- or notch in Options/Fasterfox: Enable Enhanced Prefetching

STILL WORKS FLAWLESSLY!
The One; The Original Fasterfox Gives performance & network tweaks for Firefox. Fasterfox makes your browsing so much faster!
Make your Sites Faster than a Fox with Fasterfox for FireFox!

HOSTED IN PCWORLD MAG/SITE:TOP 10 FF APP'S
[News] ABC's Top 50 Best Firefox Addon's
Review: "I've been trying this add-on for several days, and it has made a big difference
in the speed of my surfing, including the loading of images at sites such as
flickr, FB, my blogs and venues..."

Using Fasterfox can make your internet run faster, make your downloads and uploads faster! Even Watch youtube with Fasterfox the Faster way!
Fasterfox is also very fast for developers using the prefetching {optional} link option where it loads using the Fasterfox Coding to load links before you click them!
When you use Fasterfox, within less then seconds you can understand the difference and speed from other fake Fasterfox's.
Fasterfox can allow you to contact servers faster and stronger then before!
available in multiple languages!
Performance and network tweaks for Firefox. Updated to work with Firefox 2.6.* and 34.*
(if you have previous versions of Fasterfox/Ff lite it will transfer numbers/Settings Automatic)
available in multiple languages!
Works With more then 20+ Languages!

...Users: 38,771, + 1 it's me:cool:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fasterfox - Performance and network tweaks for Firefox.
- So what do you think about: does it run your Firefox much faster?...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.