On Sale! FastestVPN: Lifetime Subscription $24.99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

g-rpm

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
Description

In today's age of hackers and spies, it's absolutely essential to protect your browsing activity by using a VPN. FastestVPN offers a smart, easy-to-use service for all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV and your router. As the name implies, this high-powered VPN operates with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to more than 70 high-speed servers around the globe. Plus, with a NAT firewall, ad blocker, anti-malware software, and a strict no logging policy, FastestVPN is extremely committed to your online security.

• P2P optimized servers let you download & stream HD video w/ zero buffering and complete anonymity
  • Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 100+ servers
  • Unlimited server switches and bandwidth
  • NAT firewall provides an additional layer of protection
  • Malware protection ensures the sites you visit are safe to access
  • Ad blocker prevents unfavorable ads from popping up on your screen
  • No logging policy guarantees nobody will ever have your private information
  • Bypass geo-restrictions & unlock any site you want
  • Use on 5 different devices at once

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
There are some serious issues such as leaks, with this VPN, according to this review from May, as you will see if you read the cons.
FastestVPN Review - Is It Really The Fastest? Nope...
My real location was leaked multiple times, in many different tests.
There's also this.
FastestVPN claims over 70 servers in 20 countries.

But when you open up the desktop app, you can only see 23 servers.
Maybe things have improved since the test was done, but it's something to bear in mind. Also, they did tell me that they planned to add more servers.

When I very briefly was a user of FastestVPN, it was actually quite slow. But this will not be the case for everyone, the speed will depend on your location.

In my opinion, a much better option for now, is to buy a lifetime Windscribe subscription for $49.
Hello, Private Browsing! Protect Your Online Data on an Unlimited # of Devices with One Purchase

Before buying a long term subscription for any VPN, it makes sense to buy just a one month subscription, so you have time to test the VPN and see if you have any issues with it.

Jimbo791

Level 2
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
DO NOT I repeat DO NOT go near this VPN. It leaks DNS and there was malware in the downloader
file: fastestvpn_v1.1.5.5.exe
Reasion suspicious W32/malware

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.