Question Fastmail Masked Emails alternative

General Privacy Discussions
23 Replies 3,520 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
I use Bitwarden to generate DDG's aliases instead of using DDG's extension. I can list all my DDG's addresses by searching in Bitwarden (for @duck.com). It's not as nice as SimpleLogin or Addy.io, which have better reportings and options.

It seems to me that Fastmail is a paid email service that keeps going. You seem to like the integration/ease-of-use that it provides a lot. Maybe moving your most important accounts to other services (hopefully temporarily) can be an option.
 
I use Bitwarden to generate DDG's aliases instead of using DDG's extension. I can list all my DDG's addresses by searching in Bitwarden (for @duck.com). It's not as nice as SimpleLogin or Addy.io, which have better reportings and options.

It seems to me that Fastmail is a paid email service that keeps going. You seem to like the integration/ease-of-use that it provides a lot. Maybe moving your most important accounts to other services (hopefully temporarily) can be an option.
Did not know that Bitwarden has an integration with DuckDuckGo aliases. I know that it has integration with Fastmail. I will check it out. Thanks for brining that to my attention. Anyway, did you experience any issues when replying using DuckDuckGo alias?
 
Did not know that Bitwarden has an integration with DuckDuckGo aliases. I know that it has integration with Fastmail. I will check it out. Thanks for brining that to my attention. Anyway, did you experience any issues when replying using DuckDuckGo alias?
No, as long as I replied from the account registered with DDG. I haven't ever experienced service interruption/delay either, but I am sure there will be a time in the future like all other email services that I have ever been with.
 
No, as long as I replied from the account registered with DDG. I haven't ever experienced service interruption/delay either, but I am sure there will be a time in the future like all other email services that I have ever been with.
I will revist DDG aliases and use some on some not very important services and see how it goes. Thank you for sharing your experience. I really appreciate it.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top