Android Fbi Prism Virus samsung on galaxy s7 egde

Mr.Bear

Trying to remove fbi prism virus accidentally downloaded a video player that gave me the virus I can get rid of it if I could turn off my phone and get into safe mode but the virus isnt letting me turn off my phone.. HELP PLEASE!!!

OS
Android
I have the same problem. But i am unable to turn off my phone. I have no acess to the battery, my phone won't die from power drainage, and i have no acess to the power button
Any advice would be greatly apperciated

Parsevol

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Malwarebytes
I had the same thing, and just got rid of it! There should be a glitch when you hold the power button down where the small bit of screen visible that isn't the Ransomware goes all blurry. After that's happened, if you press basically everywhere where there's words eventually you should find a broken one that allows you to access the HTML. I was able to turn it off like that. Although I have an LGE Stylo 2, so it's probably different for you. Another way is to download Avast onto your phone, reboot your phone by removing the battery or doing the master reset (but not the factory reset), and then getting fast enough to beat the virus activating and get Avast to open. But you only have a few shots, since it gets faster and faster at launch every time. If neither of those work, you're gonna have to factory reset your phone, pal.