FC Barcelona and Manchester United to square off again

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
Published: Wednesday 4 May 2011, 22.36CET
FC Barcelona and Manchester United FC will visit Wembley on Saturday 28 May out to write another chapter in their rich history – the past suggests there will be little to choose between them.

read more

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RE: soccer: Barcelona and United to square off again

I will have to say I follow the football all the time and I would think that Manchester United have a pretty good chance. Also since I follow Manchester United I think they are going to win :D

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

McLovin said:
I will have to say I follow the football all the time and I would think that Manchester United have a pretty good chance. Also since I follow Manchester United I think they are going to win :D

same with me..
i'm a MANCHESTER UNITED FANS :)
haha
since 9 years ago..

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

I'm not a football fan but Manchester United did well from its previous game.

Link, when you checked at May 4 game.

Man. United 4-1 Schalke
Aggregate: 6-1

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

jamescv7 said:
I'm not a football fan but Manchester United did well from its previous game.

Link, when you checked at May 4 game.

Man. United 4-1 Schalke
Aggregate: 6-1

i know that.. its today match (12 hours ago) lol
i watch that
very great goal :)

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011

It would surprise me if they could win from Barcelona. Not only because they lost from arsenal recently (and even they didn't really stand a chance), but because barça is just the best team today...

eXp

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011

eXPerience said:
It would surprise me if they could win from Barcelona. Not only because they lost from arsenal recently (and even they didn't really stand a chance), but because barça is just the best team today...

eXp

i know.. their lose against arsenal.. but it just make powerful stamina on UCL :)
so, their make 4 goal against schalke.. then, next macth on EPL MU against chelsea.. i hope that match win by MU , if win, MU will champions in EPL ^^

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Barcelona is got to be the most powerfull team in the world right now......I'm not saying that they will win ..but they have 95% of taking home the UEFA Champions League Cup. :D

EDIT : Added a poll...Please make your bet.... :p

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Do they have cheerleaders? If they do can you add them as an option because I always vote for the cheerleaders, they NEVER lose.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Nope.. :( .. in soccer , their aren't any cheerleaders or mascots.....but if would make you feel better.....If they have..I would also vote for them! :)))

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Jack said:
Nope.. :( .. in soccer , their aren't any cheerleaders or mascots.....but if would make you feel better.....If they have..I would also vote for them! :)))

That's what I thought, oh well...IF they ever do, you have my vote!

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
yep.. we just wait and see the result on 28 may
^^
i'm vote MU as winner UCL this year :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.