Fedora's 2015 Configuration.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Everything is good pretty obvious that you know what you are doing. ;)

Optional Suggestion: Update to Visual Studio 2015 ;) for such better IDE experience. (haha still preview)

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Everything is good pretty obvious that you know what you are doing. ;)

Optional Suggestion: Update to Visual Studio 2015 ;) for such better IDE experience. (haha still preview)
Visual Studio 2015 on my machine has lots of bug, waiting for final version (currently I'm using Visual Studio 2013 with Update 4) :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Visual Studio 2015 on my machine has lots of bug, waiting for final version (currently I'm using Visual Studio 2013 with Update 4) :D

Primarily which bugs? Caused I'm using this on my laptop already and feels great without issue. ;)

Reactions: Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Feb 23, 2014

I'm tempted to try the preview.

Very nice configruration. Which version of Malwarebytes you're using? Is there any confliction between Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Malwarebytes?
I have not faced any kind of issue so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jamescv7

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.