Avira, Webroot, Emsisoft, Dr. Web
Fav. Videogame
Real life Cricket

sg09

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 3, 2019
I am sg09. A security enthusiast and antimalware fanatic. I have been a member of Wilders since ages and heavily contributed there in the past. Time doesn't permit such contributions in recent times.

I learned about MT from the start but during the time I was active on forums MT was in its infancy. During the busy years I observed how MT has stepped up the game and slowly left Wilders behind in activity.

My reason for joining MT is triggered by the thread on AhnLab V3 Lite. I have installed the software on my PC and hope to get inputs and share my own on that thread.

Hoping for a pleasant stay here. :)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Welcome.

Yes, many of us used to be at Wilders.

Once you get used to it here..... you'll look there less and less...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.