Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
The first Image I found on Twitter the other day. I am not the creator of this beautiful image, I should have taken note as to who threw it up on Twitter.
Anyway the first one is in the original condition I found it in on Twitter. The second one however i monkeyed with in photoshop adding a Oil Painting filter to and I just could not bring myself to mess with it further seeing how nice i though it looked after that. After @Der.Reisende complimented me on my avatar i realized I should share these with my fellow FireFox users and fans. So here ya go enjoy.

Fire_Fox.jpg

Fire_Fox_Oil.png

Last edited:

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Nice job @_CyberGhosT_ ..
I think that you have given it a more interesting appearance by adding the oil-painting filter....& I like it.
This may be because I prefer "Hand drawn" to "Computer Generated" Images/ Animation.
Yours looks more textured and artistic IMO :)

L

LabZero

The original one is very nice but I would prefer the second one because it is more soft and pleasant.

Congratulations @_CyberGhosT_ from a long time Firefox user.;)

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.