Solved Firefox Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCY012

Thread author
Jan 19, 2012
Firefox has always been my favorite browser and I've always used it, but I've also always had issues with it for some reason. It has always crashed, been buggy and freeze. I'm using Nightly UX now because out of all the builds and firefox-based browsers I've installed to test out (Beta, Aurora, Nightly, Pale Moon, Comet Bird, Waterfox), it's been the smoothest and I rarely have any of those issues now that I did using Firefox, which is weird being that it's a tester build. And I definitely prefer to have a stable version than a testing version for obvious reasons, which is why I'm trying to figure out what the root of these issues are.

ETA: Nevermind, I finally fixed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.