Biometric security
    • Fingerprint(s)
    • Apple FaceID / TouchID
SIM card lock
Protected by a PIN code
Find my Phone
On
Security & Privacy Apps
Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus/Malwarebytes.
Browser
Firefox,Edge & Chrome.
File and Photo backup
none
Notable changes
1 September installed Bitdefender Mobile Security.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Huawei got it's own built-in cloud backup, but it's a bit small ( 5GB ) with the free version. Personal I would recommend you try out Huaweis free backup tool. If you don't already use it.
Only con is that it's a bit slow on the App backup, but it works and I personal verified the backups on my own P20 Pro many times without any issues.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can you post a link where they say that? I would like to read their statement
Try a 14 day free trial here - Dr.Web Security Space - Apps on Google Play

Firewall
Controls network activity of applications.
  • Filtering of external network traffic of applications, that are installed on a device, and system applications—according to a user choice (Wi-Fi, network) and configurable rules (according to IP addresses and/or ports, entire networks, address ranges);
  • Monitoring of current and already transferred traffic—with information on addresses/ports connected by applications and on incoming and outgoing traffic;
  • Detailed logs.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.