First post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happybazooka

Thread author
Nov 26, 2017
Hi all, new member here. Very user device illiterate. Stumbled into here and signed on hoping to improve my general IT and devise knowledge. My lack of has caused endless trial and error disappointments, a mountain of flat lined electronic equipment and money wasted. I'm a retired crane operator and silver jeweler. First game was Pong in 1974 then Asteroids at a bowling alley arcade. Configuration input settings on lift equipment is about extent of knowledge in this information age. I only have a ZTE Android phone and would welcome any pointers. Thanks!

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Hello and welcome @Happybazooka, i am a bit illiterate with computers, security and all things related too but i am sure you will find a few topics around the forum that will help you (as i have) there are lots of forums and sub forums to keep you busy for a while even if it's just browsing to get you started. I hope you like it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.