Solved Flash control,search engines and lots of mystery downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

james bruce

Thread author
Apr 27, 2013
I really need help. I am so frustrated. Someone is using an old server certificate on my system,so says the web. I have someone who likes to operate my flash control. I know they are stealing my images. I also know that they like to go to you tube. I am not a tuber. I think and am 90% sure that with all the time I have spent chasing them around that I have some of their files saved that I captured. They also like to take control of my IP address and tell family, friends and apps that I am an illegal user. If they want my system they can have it, its on sell @ best buy. If someone can help I would be very glad and grateful. It also doesn't matter how many times I change my password, they get it in minutes. Idisable my plugins they enable them. I delete apps the next morning they are back. They also seem to be screening my attempts @ obtaining answers. I just buried two parents and my stepdad has terminal cancer. no joke. I can't afford to drop money all the time. PLEASE HELP! ANY suggestions are welcome.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Sounds like someone is gaining a remote control for your computer.

May caused also like viruses that got annoyed for your browsing habits.

And did you try to deauthorize the flash player?

Control Panel ----> Flash player preferences ------> Advanced -----> Protected Content (Deauthorize your computer)

Try scanning them for viruses.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.