FMA Intel-Secure: EYE (Formerly CBAD) Antimalware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
FMA Intel-Secure is today announcing its new 2015 antimalware product line for home and company users. We are at the final stages of testing our program and we will release it soon. A NextGen antimalware program based upon our proven in-house CBAD engine. In 2014 we launched our first Antimalware solution with great success, today we enter a new chapter: Meet EYE Antimalware (Formerly known as CBAD),

* Realtime antimalware protection (Blocks, Detects and removes malware).
* 2 way Firewall protection (Keeps intruders out and sensitive information safe).
* High performance & Easy installation (Simplicity and high performance who does not like that?)
Many other useful functions will be introduced soon.

To be continued...

For those who do not know what CBAD is and how it did perform please check this LINK
Or ask here on the forums as many users tested it and the reviews where pretty darn good.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Pre-release Update (1/3 updates before final release)

I could come up with a whole list of options and functions that would make this post boring to read with technical BS.
So i am just going to say this: EYE Anti-malware core engine has been upgraded (It has all the good stuff of the old CBAD (Great detection as you all have seen with CBAD tests and a unforgiving removal capability as displayed in the same tests) but then on steroids.
Because the old CBAD was using around 35mb stationary and around 40/45mb ram during full scan, and did have a few FP's.
What have i done? I have matured the engine and its options, but more importantly i did make EYE lose some FAT.

Currently the scanner itself is only 427KB,
2meGBVd.png

Ones all the tools are operational it will be no more then anywhere between 5MB and 15MB in size.

CPU and RAM usage is truly spectacular,
5ZZgwtN.png

NuUHE5M.png
<<<< And as you can see this is during a full scan (all options running)
So that's between 17 and 20 megs during a full scan and almost NO CPU usage.
We added a new validation check to the engine which will virtually eliminate false positives and it will use both local and cloud detection resources this has IMO upped the detection and response time greatly.

Anyway we are creeping closer to the final release date, and you guys still have to wait a bit.
But as you can see its 05:10 in the morning here and i just finished with the update, so we are really working hard, the last time i spend a full night in bed with my wife was like 3 months ago or so as i have been working on the cloud and on the program for nearly 19 hours a day.
Not to mention the hundreds of hours our team has put into the cloud and creating the local database.
That said i am not going to reveal much, as the UI and stuff is being developed as we speak and i just do not want to spoil the fun yet.
I am just going to say one word: WICKED.

Cheers

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
MalwareTips is mentioned as partner on their website and there is some confusing news
To those who have made bad reviews and have spread plain bullshit about our software and services, your loss not ours. We will continue and develop our software to support our clients. And that is not going to change no matter what you say or write on some wannabe forum.
The news is that "they are back". So they must have been gone (otherwise the fact that they are back is no news). What happened?

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
MalwareTips is mentioned as partner on their website and there is some confusing news

The news is that "they are back". So they must have been gone (otherwise the fact that they are back is no news). What happened?
My guess (..and it is admittedly merely a guess) is Nico@FMA, and company, have been overcoming obstacles in developing both their business & products. If MT is being considered a partner, the present and future for FMA Intel-Secure sounds promising.:)

Reactions: LOVELETTER.doc
D

Deleted member 178

Some drama with jealous ex (banned)-MT members who created a forum and bashed FMA's products. Nico was very busy developing his company, i am one of the closest to him , and even me get very few news about him since months.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Some drama with jealous ex (banned)-MT members who created a forum and bashed FMA's products. Nico was very busy developing his company, i am one of the closest to him , and even me get very few news about him since months.
Don't worry i have not gone anywhere guys.
I am still here and always still here as long @Jack @BoraMurdar @all others do not ge fed up with me lmao.

The site was offline when we did move from Transip to a different host, yet ICANN did have a problem in their system and my domain became a ghost and was stuck in their system. it took weeks to fix that and we have been using a catch site from one of our partners to be online for our direct clients. regarding my software its going strong very strong and we have acquired the necessary tools, people and knowhow to reach our goals. And yes i totally admit that our products have taken a long time and people like you guys have been suffering because a home version for non professional people and users have been put on a backburner. The reason for this is simple our company clients needed much more attention then anticipated since they pay our bills and make everything possible so the company versions of my products are MILES ahead of anything you could download from our site. Yet due to the increase of knowhow and personnel we starting to get to a point where our company clients can be serviced directly without having to draw people from other projects. I mean how am i suppost to be working on a version of my program that can be used by you guys and other consumers while we are working in the field (At location) to service our clients? You got to make choices, since these clients do actually pay the bills and allow me to pay my bills.
As mentioned in the other topic we now do have a good standing team and we will have a 100% committed team to service our regular consumer products.

its a matter of choices and sometimes choices aint pretty but have to be made.
Anyway rest assured it will be done asap and in the next few days i will update you guys properly.

Its good to be back guys.
So MT how are you all doing? I hope you did have the greatest summer ever as mine was a fantastic one.

Kind Regards,
Nico

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013

Yeah well i am not going to say much about the so called "script kiddy syndrome" its one thing to test a program its another to hack the code and then claim all kinds of things about how good or bad a program is and how much better they claim to be.

Just because a developer achieved something they cannot achieve.
Fact is they are gone (good riddance) and all other developers including myself are still here.
Some of them where smart and bright people others where just hot air and to much Pokemon behavior.
I did let it go a longtime ago since not every person can appreciate the hard work some of the guys here on MT do and most of these Ex-MT members are totally living in a daydream based fantasy world.
But its all forgiven and forgotten not to be mentioned again since MT and its core members have been harmed long enough with this BS.
And i for one am totally happy to see that those who make MT what it really is are still here and going strong.

Kind Regards,
Nico

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Those are Some Well placed words Nico! Good to Hear that you and your team did not let yourselfs and your product bring beaten down by Some Jokers!!!and good to Hear that you are so active in develloping your product! Greetings from a fellow dutchman :)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Nice time to hear from you again Nico.
And also you are active With FMA ;)

What about FMA software?
  • (CCSU PR-Guard + EYE-AM
  • FMA Intel-Secure EYE Anti-malware
  • EYE Internet Security
we may hope, that soon to it news give?

Regards,
Dark

See earlier post.

Reactions: Xtwillight

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
We are proud to announce that our anti-malware product has been submitted for testing at the following labs:
VB100 Virus Bulletin
ICSA Labs International Computer Security Association
AV Comparatives
Checkmark West Coast Labs

So lets see if we can make the mark.

Cheers
Did this not happen or i totally missed it?

Reactions: Dani Santos

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Did this not happen or i totally missed it?

Qualification (must meet the minimum standard before you can participate) tests have been done and passed so we can participate in the full test with publication, You can have your products tested with the aim to improve your program, but the final test however we have not done yet. We are discussing internally when this would be the right moment since there is a lot more to it then just testing which costs time and money its that simple. So we have done the complete pre-course and passed every test so far, but again the final test we have not done yet for the reasons above. From what i have been told our program did good as the minimum standard was very easily passed which is a very good sign.
Every now and then things just go the right direction and passing the minimum standard is certainly something to be happy about.

Kind Regards,
Nico

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Qualification (must meet the minimum standard before you can participate) tests have been done and passed so we can participate in the full test with publication, You can have your products tested with the aim to improve your program, but the final test however we have not done yet. We are discussing internally when this would be the right moment since there is a lot more to it then just testing which costs time and money its that simple. So we have done the complete pre-course and passed every test so far, but again the final test we have not done yet for the reasons above. From what i have been told our program did good as the minimum standard was very easily passed which is a very good sign.
Every now and then things just go the right direction and passing the minimum standard is certainly something to be happy about.

Kind Regards,
Nico
Ok thanks. Good luck if you decide to go with the full test.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you to submit your product for the testing to AV-TEST/AV-Comparatives? I am interested in submitting Xvirus Personal Guard for testing in the future after some upcoming improvements and so I would like to know.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you to submit your product for the testing to AV-TEST/AV-Comparatives? I am interested in submitting Xvirus Personal Guard for testing in the future after some upcoming improvements and so I would like to know.

You pay a contractual fee or a fixed fee.

Customer shall pay for the Contractual Services provided by AV-TEST either on a time and material basis at the agreed rates or within the framework of a fixed price; full details are regulated in the corresponding individual agreement.

AV-Comparatives
Grabenweg 68
6020 Innsbruck
Austria / Europe
Contact

Click on the link and contact them.

Regards,
Nico

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.