Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Hello Everyone,

The time has come that FMA Intel-Secure is going to announce that we have started developing specialized anti-malware tools, this due to the fact that there is a increasing need for specialized tools to counter malicious software that is being encountered during our investigations.
Personally i did not have the ambition to go this way, but with the recent projects in mind this was the right and only thing left to do. Our CCSU software has not yet gained a global reputation yet it has proven time after time to be a fantastic tool and i personally call this a great success given the fact that you need to remember that the software is already online but its far from completed and it will probably take a year or so to finish the product in its final form.
The success story does not end here....As we speak we have the following software available:

1: FMA Intel-Secure (CCSU PR-Guard) Edition 2014
CCSU PR-Guard is our Forensic Software Solution already discussed in this topic. And is currently being enhanced and updated. And is available for download (Its specialized software so its not made for home use but feel free to test it.)

2: FMA SBIM (System BIOS Integrity Monitor)
SBIM is currently being developed and has advanced to a pre-beta stage, we expect this solution to be released by the end of 2014 or early 2015. (Is not available for download yet as its not ready.)

3: FMA Security Software Solutions
This will be our NEW anti-malware software which will includes:

* Anti-virus software
* Internet security software
* Specialized removal tools
* Endpoint solutions
* System hardening software
* Various online security & removal services
* Dedicated malware research team

Our anti malware products will be suitable for home use and for industry use.
But for protection purposes we will maintain a industry standard, we will focus on Protection, Detection, Removal, Stability and OS hardening. That is our priority.

System resources friendly and user friendly (smart GUI) will be a luxury.
First we want to develop a high security application, keeping in mind that todays computers have at least 4GB ram and at least a 2GHZ CPU.
So being light on resources and providing smart GUI is not a priority at this point.

We already have started developing this software, and some of it is being tested.
However the final release date will be announced later. (So when its ready i will post a download link.)

Note:
These all will be dedicated and separate programs as its not the aim to merge them, for the simple reason that it would be unrealistic and would mix up so many options that even myself would get lost in it.
So each one of the (1.2.3) will be separate software packages with their own goals and uses.

If you got any questions or comments then please leave a comment below.
Or visit us at http://fma-is.com
Kind Regards
Nico & FMA Team

Last edited:

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Congratulations for the release! never try the older version before, I'm interested and I'd like to know how it works in this version :)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Congratulations for the release! never try the older version before, I'm interested and I'd like to know how it works in this version :)

Just to clarify:

1: FMA Intel-Secure (CCSU PR-Guard) Edition 2014
CCSU PR-Guard is our Forensic Software Solution already discussed in this topic. And is currently being enhanced and updated.

2: FMA SBIM (System BIOS Integrity Monitor)
SBIM is currently being developed and has advanced to a pre-beta stage, we expect this solution to be released by the end of 2014 or early 2015.

3: FMA Security Software Solutions
This will be our NEW anti-malware software which will includes:

* Anti-virus software
* Internet security software
* Specialized removal tools
* Endpoint solutions
* System hardening software
* Various online security & removal services
* Dedicated malware research team

These all will be dedicated and separate programs as its not the aim to merge them, for the simple reason that it would be unrealistic and would mix up so many options that even myself would get lost in it.
So each one of the (1.2.3) will be separate software packages with their own goals and uses.

Cheers

Last edited:

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
do you guys have any products for home user just wondering

Our anti malware products will be suitable for home use and for industry use.
But for protection purposes we will maintain a industry standard, we will focus on Protection, Detection, Removal, Stability and OS hardening. That is our priority.

System resources friendly and user friendly (smart GUI) will be a luxury.
First we want to develop a high security application, keeping in mind that todays computers have at least 4GB ram and at least a 2GHZ CPU.
So being light on resources and providing smart GUI is not a priority at this point.
* edited main topic as well with this info

There you go, thanks for asking as i forgot to mention it.

If you got any more questions please let me know and i would be happy to answer them for you.

Kind Regards Nico

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Reading about the development of your software solutions, while simultaneously absorbing your excitement and enthusiasm (through osmosis) wonderfully skims along the surface of that which you are manifesting from your dreams and are raising to eventually stand on their own as stable accomplishment of development!!.:) Three separate software programs just as separate children, imo, can grow more successfully together remaining apart while specifically maintaining their individual specializations which promote a strength in balance that obeys the rudimentary physics too often ignored amidst this world of giant political hives where tools and especially financial systems lazily forget how to maintain, fortify, and norish the hardening of the very foundations they are built upon.

I am particularly fascinated by your approach to 1. Forensic (CCSU PR-Guard 2014) your elder brain child (I'd downloaded WinRar, and like yourself must resist moving forward too quickly,:p even as 3. Malware software/Anti-virus/security/& removal, speak to us in a very familiar language, and in a place we all live! Number 2. Basic input/output system, sounds like an FMC bullet proof firewall of sorts! Is it?o_O

Cheers to you, (Nico) n.nvt, for sharing theses plans and possibilities that are growing and for taking us along for the ride!!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Nico@FMA

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Reading about the development of your software solutions, while simultaneously absorbing your excitement and enthusiasm (through osmosis) wonderfully skims along the surface of that which you are manifesting from your dreams and are raising to eventually stand on their own as stable accomplishment of development!!.:) Three separate software programs just as separate children, imo, can grow more successfully together remaining apart while specifically maintaining their individual specializations which promote a strength in balance that obeys the rudimentary physics too often ignored amidst this world of giant political hives where tools and especially financial systems lazily forget how to maintain, fortify, and norishs the hardening of the very foundations they are built upon.

I am particularly fascinated by your approach to 1. Forensic (CCSU PR-Guard 2014) your elder brain child (I'd downloaded WinRar, and like yourself must resist moving forward too quickly,:p even as 3. Malware software/Anti-virus/security/& removal, speak to us in a very familiar language, and in a place we all live! Number 2. Basic input/output system, sounds like an FMC bullet proof firewall of sorts! Is it?o_O

Cheers to you, (Nico) n.nvt, for sharing theses plans and possibilities that are growing and for taking us along for the ride!!:D

Thanks for the kind words, If i may get some myths out of the circulation? And explain some of the motives behind this whole FMA thing.

The Forensic (CCSU PR-Guard 2014) is a standalone software package that specifically is being made for the industry and it targets criminals that already did commit the crime, it does not stop a attacker but it comes into play "after" the crime and gathers all the info that can be gathered from a system in order to provide a road map and legal evidence to trace down the attack and its origin.
And it does not stop there, it tells you exactly which files are being used, for what reason and by what process.
In the industry there is a chronic lack of dedicated tools that can track down up to firmware level.
Now i am aware that the program is not perfect and i am also aware that there are some tiny little bugs within the processes itself.
So simple said it ain't finished but its working and it does its job very well.
Since the release my software has been used in 15 court cases and provided legal evidence and proof of the attack, and this did lead to 11 convictions. And while the software is not completely finished and it still could undergo some tweaks and cosmetic changes one needs to realize that this software is being made with ZERO money. I did not spend a single dime on this software other then the servers and domain & website. So thats a really nice result to me.
Obviously my team and i exclusive use this software industrial wise as its targeted towards the industry, and we do that we generate the money needed to bring our future plans into motion.
Everything starts with a bare bone idea, and if you can "sell" your concept and make it work on the spot even if it has little bugs and errors then you certainly are going to make it work if we can hire a developing company to completely redo the program but then in a professional way with all the little bling bling that should be expected from a software like this.
The reason i released it for free at this point is because i want the name to get out there, i want people to see it to use it and gimme feedback, because even with all the experience i personally have and that of my team, in the end i am just a simple guy just like you all that happens to know a thing or 2 about computers and such.
This is my baby, this is my dream and its becoming reality.

In regards to FMA SBIM (System BIOS Integrity Monitor) this will also be a standalone software package that can work in tandem with CCSU Guard because during our forensic investigations we have come across some really nasty deep level firmware changes, and in this day and time hackers and hacker groups have the ability to deploy malware that is on the same page as governmental sponsored attacks.
And technically its virtually impossible for me to merge these 2 programs together as the CCSU Guard would get into conflict if both programs running within one application. So far SBIM will be our little back-up tool if things really get tough.
I have already explained what SBIM can and will do so i am not going to explain it again, but take my word for it its revolutionary in terms of capability to counter deep level system changes. Our research has proven that there is not a single program in the world at this very point that is going to have the capabilities as SBIM has. I checked this with EU patent office so...
Innovation is really the key to be successful within the malware world, and specially if you are going to target forensic cases then CCSU and SBIM will be of huge importance to bring Internet criminals to justice. Obviously SBIM does have other uses as well, but thats explained in the last part of the previous topic.

Finally the FMA Security Software Solutions
Thats going to be our anti malware and security software as believe it or not, i do not want to develop a anti malware in-fact i want to stay away from that, i do not need that #####.
But truth to be said i have to.....
I have the resources, I have the team and the options to do so.
Next to that i have been asked by my clients to develop such software and during my work i have come across to many cases where traditional antivirus and traditional security software just fails, and i was thinking that with all the information collected during our forensic cases, that i am pretty much in a privileged spot to start a anti malware & security software line.
The software i am developing is next generation type software, as my own experience within the computer security industry did learn me exactly what to look for within a program, learn from others, educate yourself, read reviews, test stuff and compare.
What is available? What is lacking? What could be improved? And what has become outdated / obsolete? Put all this info and all the experience within the team into one mix and you can get some pretty amazing results.
So yeah after lots of thinking and evaluating i decided that i might as well go all the way and even if i fail for whatever reason, it will be a hell of an experience and a nice roller coaster ride. But between you and me, i do not have the intention to fail and while dark days will cloud my judgment and might de-motivate me i have a great family, my wife my kid and my friends support me, i still got my day to day job where my boss, my team and industrial partners are supporting me and can give me that little boost when i am down.
And if thats not enough here on MT there are loads of people who support me, like yourself, and many many others.
So you are thanking me for taking you guys along for the ride, NO its my turn to say thank you guys for allowing me to be me.
To do what i wish to do, and to offer me a platform where i can share my knowledge and help, communicate and inspire people in the same way as i got inspired when i was a young boy who did not know jackshit about computers.

So whats there not to like? It is only common sense to make you guys just as much part of it as the very software itself.

Kind Regards Nico

Last edited:

Plasmadragon

Level 1
May 26, 2014
As one of the initial beta testers of CCSU PR Guard I am happy to see the fast paced progress on such fantastic software! Nico has worked in tandem with his team painstakingly to deliver a product like no other and we are able to see it bloom before our very eyes. A proud achievement for relatively few individuals, this series of software solutions could even herald a new era of cyber security like nothing in recent years. This due to the fact of being a comprehensive, dynamic, and very deep searching module. Details concerning so much of the core functionality behind nearly every process from start to finish, from the beginning to end of a system, all the way from end user software to firmware, and everything in between is fascinating and exciting like nothing else I've come across to date.

For all those who might be skeptical of what I am saying, of the praise I give to FMA, I implore you to review the complete set of capabilities that the most up to date versions of his programs are armed with. See for yourselves the tremendous amount of data with which these applications spit out at you and imagine yourself in a position where each and every single point of data which should be present in a particular system is known, whether through previous use of FMA, or otherwise, and suddenly when you run this software, you identify every single difference between the expected result and what is actually present... It simply put is undeniably invaluable at divulging information that otherwise could take countless man hours to assemble, or in many cases, was never even known to be accessible data in the first place.

I wish all the best to Nico and FMA and would like to remind them to not publish their software to a company that would take the proprietary rights and innovative methods away from them... at least not without very high royalties ;)

Reactions: Dubseven

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Nico@FMA
Hi Nico,

Never tested your interesting product but I read through this topic and at the moment I can say that you are doing a really good job! Seems to be a feature-rich program. So far I can see good/positive feedback about your excellent product. Keep up the good work bro. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: Oxygen and Nico@FMA

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
The site is very easy on the eyes while it also puts forth a lot of information. ..kind of like your posts here, Nico;:) and is that your hand shake pictured?:p;)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
@Nico@FMA
Hi Nico,

Never tested your interesting product but I read through this topic and at the moment I can say that you are doing a really good job! Seems to be a feature-rich program. So far I can see good/positive feedback about your excellent product. Keep up the good work bro. :)

Regards,
Kardo

@Kardo Kristal
Thanks man, it seems you are not doing bad yourself. And while my product is now at public display it is nowhere near what it is going to be in final form. But right now it works and does a great job, and get the name out there.
In the mean time we are working on a polished version (eyecandy) but truth to be said who cares for eyecandy if it works as good as it does..
But thanks for the compliment man.

Regards Nico

Reactions: Kardo Kristal

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
The site is very easy on the eyes while it also puts forth a lot of information. ..kind of like your posts here, Nico;:) and is that your hand shake pictured?:p;)

No its not my handshake lol, have you seen those Neanderthal type nails on it? EEK help.
Just kidding.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Nico@FMA
Thanks for the information Nico. I keep an eye on this topic. :)
Hopefully I can test it out very soon. Saw a lot of in-depth and informative posts by you in this forum. Continue in the same way.

Regards.
Kardo

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Little teaser guys:

FAoqDLa.png

As you can see we are working hard and are at full throttle here.

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
The website is nice and easy to browse :)

May I know what operating systems does your upcoming software support?

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
The website is nice and easy to browse :)

May I know what operating systems does your upcoming software support?

For the time being i am going to stick with Windows 7 series because windows 8.1 is a bust, and we did request details about the next windows release so we can adjust our software and match the configuration, yet MS has none released so far.
So for now it will be windows 7 as we are going to totally skip windows 8 and 8.1 and we will wait for next windows that comes after the 8 series.

Reactions: Cch123

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
For those who like our progress and projects please share us on any page you like.
I am perfectly aware that the current software is not yet polished and has some minor bugs.
But as i said before we will polish the program with a totally new and up to date UI and we will fix all the remaining bugs the moment we roll out the final version.
Keep in mind the current version is sort of a try out so test it, use it, review it.
Exposure is always nice, and all feedback that comes from it will enhance our products.
So if you like what we are doing then by all means share it online.
Also i want to ask members to test it, and while i do not expect perfect scores we do need user tests as everything is working on industrial configurations yet home configurations we do not have enough data. To fully patch the program so it becomes perfect.
So help us...if you can.
Afteral one way or another this is sort of "our" project right? I mean everyone has been here since it started, then we might as well go all the way.
So the more reviews and feedback the better we will become.
Cheers

Reactions: Dubseven
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.