Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Is this program only for analyzing or can remove/repair something?
Is it useful only on infected system or can be useful on clean?

What about this?
Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
@Av Gurus
This program is a forensic analysis program, which creates logs (save & extract) those logs on a external hdd otherwise they get overwritten in the future) based upon a 100% clean system (Only windows 7 do NOT use it on other windows versions) and then in the future when you get hacked or infected then you can compare the logs and see all the changes and fix them.
But for more info you can read this topic: http://malwaretips.com/threads/ccsu-pr-guard-edition-2014-official-release.30341/ or ask @Umbra Polaris @BoraMurdar and others as they used it and tested it. (Guys tell him in simple words)
Its a bit more complex to totally explain how it works and what it does, without knowing the previous topics... so read up a bit.
Cheers

Last edited:

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
FMA Intel-Secure servers will go down for 30 minutes to perform major updates.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Nico this program is a dam good program (FMACCSU) You may not acknowledge it fully but this is a major cog in the wheels of progress towards the fight for better on windows 7,i'm still reviewing it & trying to learn all aspects but as i said earlier right speed & congratulation
Champ.:)

Reactions: Nico@FMA

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
One of my frend (from Croatia forum) got this error

vyO6mTF.png

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
One of my frend (from Croatia forum) got this error

View attachment 23325

Thats a simple error which happens when your friend does not stick to the sequence of 1 up to 5 (start by one and work your way up to 5 one at the time)
Simple fix is: create folder: c:/FMA/logs/

That should fix it, or run option 1 which will automatically make that folder for you the moment the scan starts.
We have deliberately made it such way to ensure people stick to the sequence.
And make sure you ONLY run this software on windows 7.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Av Gurus

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Its detected as a trojan by qihoo while installing it. :p
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...c9b1cc07da773eca92894acbd372c707bb5/analysis/

So this will not work properly on windows 8-8.1?

Windows 7 all the way m8, it even says it in the program itself.
Now unless advertised & announced different then you are stuck with a windows 7 version for obvious reasons.

Detections? Ohh noessss
LOL thats a false positive same as the other 9 detections.
If you are in doubt about the software please ask ANYONE here on the forum, my software is 300% clean.
Look up the previous topics i even posted screenshots of F-Secure and Symantec both saying that the software is as clean as a mirror.
That being said, we use UPX packing and INNO packing within our software, and UPX while fantastic just happens to be the most used malware compression standard in the world.
So most AV vendors will block UPX packed software by default.
Hence why you have 9 detections which are just FP.

That being said if you read trough the file details it even shows you.

McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.BadFile.bc
Norman Suspicious_Gen5.ATLOK
Symantec WS.Reputation.1
TrendMicro-HouseCall Suspicious_GEN.F47V0726
These detections already say it in their signature....so FP all the way.

Still in doubt? then submit the software to Qi Err what? and see if our software is infected.
On a personal note: I am so sick of these wanna be malware vendors claiming that something is a Trojan, while they are not even capable of detecting a Trojan when they are tripping over it.
I can do with Suspicious or Reputation or Behavelike ...thats ok as i understand it.
But F me geeezzzz... claiming a Trojan? really?
Anyway my software is as clean as it gets don't worry.

@BoraMurdar @Malware1 @Umbra Polaris
Help me out guys, how many times did i posted that my software is clean?

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Windows 7 all the way m8, it even says it in the program itself.
Now unless advertised & announced different then you are stuck with a windows 7 version for obvious reasons.

Detections? Ohh noessss
LOL thats a false positive same as the other 9 detections.
If you are in doubt about the software please ask ANYONE here on the forum, my software is 300% clean.
Look up the previous topics i even posted screenshots of F-Secure and Symantec both saying that the software is as clean as a mirror.
That being said, we use UPX packing and INNO packing within our software, and UPX while fantastic just happens to be the most used malware compression standard in the world.
So most AV vendors will block UPX packed software by default.
Hence why you have 9 detections which are just FP.

That being said if you read trough the file details it even shows you.

McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.BadFile.bc
Norman Suspicious_Gen5.ATLOK
Symantec WS.Reputation.1
TrendMicro-HouseCall Suspicious_GEN.F47V0726
These detections already say it in their signature....so FP all the way.

Still in doubt? then submit the software to Qi Err what? and see if our software is infected.
On a personal note: I am so sick of these wanna be malware vendors claiming that something is a Trojan, while they are not even capable of detecting a Trojan when they are tripping over it.
I can do with Suspicious or Reputation or Behavelike ...thats ok as i understand it.
But F me geeezzzz... claiming a Trojan? really?
Anyway my software is as clean as it gets don't worry.

@BoraMurdar @Malware1 @Umbra Polaris
Help me out guys, how many times did i posted that my software is clean?
I understand all that. :) I was just asking whether this would run on a windows 8 OS.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Is your product free or pay for it?

FMA Intel-Secure (CCSU PR-Guard) Edition 2014 (Is free)
FMA Intel-Secure Anti-Malware 2014 (Will be free)

These are basic versions which will be free and remain free.
Advanced versions will obviously be premium.

Reactions: Av Gurus

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
I understand all that. :) I was just asking whether this would run on a windows 8 OS.

If you read trough the online documentation then it says explicit that its only for Windows 7.
We are not going to develop a version for Windows 8 as we are going to skip Windows FAIL 8.
Its not worth our time.

Cheers

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Not going to happen, as mentioned before we are waiting for the new windows and for now we stick with Windows 7.

Windows 9 is not going to be any different from windows 8. By fail you mean about the start button and the metro ui?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.