FMA Intel-Security Security Software Solutions 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mere

Level 2
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
Good thing I was going to download your product. I looked on the product website. I didn't see windows 8/8.1.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Windows 9 is not going to be any different from windows 8. By fail you mean about the start button and the metro ui?

Windows 8 has fundamental core changes which we will not support.
On this forum there is a post officially from MS saying they will move to Windows 9 as 8 is a bust.
Not going to explain everything but Windows 8 is not going to be supported.
Windows 9 however will be as announced.

Cheers

Reactions: Xtwillight

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
I like the site Nico, looks nice, easy to navigate, simple and clean. The information written on the site is also clear and already reflecting about the company very well. The navbar also looks good and simple, it seems you choosed the colors on the site very wisely (ex : bg color, navbar line color, text color etc) you got good taste and eyes, well done ;)

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
There is not going to be win 9, it is Windows 10 :rolleyes:.

Btw; I run it on Win 8.1 and it work (or it looks like it)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
There is not going to be win 9, it is Windows 10 :rolleyes:.

Btw; I run it on Win 8.1 and it work (or it looks like it)

Again i STRONGLY recommend NOT to run this software in any other OS then explicit Windows 7.
You are playing with a program that does not allow to be played with.
Any damage to your computer will be strictly up to you as i will not take ANY responsibility for it.
Please ask the members here who used it how powerful the software is, specially when you use it in a way not designed to.
That being said you have been warned.

Kind Regards Nico

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I testing unknown software only in virtual machine, no problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.