Solved Followed Outlined Protocol for Bk-coretag.js and i.simpli.fi and still have infection

Advice wanted, please, for the above problem

• Not sure what is wanted here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure is wanted here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
Advice wanted, please, for above problem. It's making me crazy! ;)

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[S0].txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 90

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
First, go to Control Panel and uninstall following:
- Yahoo! Software Update
- Yahoo! Toolbar

Please download zoek.zip or zoek.rar by smeenk (
Zoek_icon.png
) from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
Unpack the archive...
  • Close any open browsers
  • Temporarily disable your AntiVirus program. (If necessary)
    If you are unsure how to do this please read this or this Instruction.
  • Double click on zoek.exe to run the tool .
    Please wait while the tool does not start...
  • Copy the text present inside the code box below and paste it into the large window in the zoek tool:
    NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Code:
    createsrpoint;
    emptyfolderscheck;delete
    autoclean;
    emptyclsid;
    emptyalltemp;
    ipconfig /flushdns;b
  • Click on
    Run%20Script%20by%20zoek.png
    button.
    Please wait until a logreport will open (this can be after reboot)
  • Save notepad to your Desktop and attach here zoek-results.log
    Note: It will also create a log in the C:\ directory named "zoek-results.log"

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
I don't know if the files totally finished. My computer never rebooted, but here is the report I did get and was able to save.
Please advise if I need to run your text again. My computer keeps FREEZING terribly, and I'm presuming it's from the scripts on my computer. I get messages that pop up on my desktop saying scripts are running, do you want them to continue or do u want to stop them. It usually gets to the point where my mouse won't move at all and I have to hard stop the computer. I've run all sorts of cleaners, have Malware Anti-Malware and AVG, use CC Cleaner and Defrag and so I'm quite sure my computer is pretty clean except for the scripts that are messing matters up terribly. It got so bad that I had to use a Restore Point and I'm hoping to finish this and get the report to you before I get another freeze and crash.

Attachments

• zoek-results.log
    2 KB · Views: 78

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
I keep running the text u supplied, but at the end no log report pops up to attach to Note Pad. All I have is the version I ran from last night that stopped prematurely.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
> Re-run zoek with the script below and attach here fresh zoek log results.
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Code:
createsrpoint;
emptyfolderscheck;delete
autoclean;
emptyalltemp;
ipconfig /flushdns;b

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
Unending problems with this. The zoek screen doesn't seem to want to download or open. Cant stop Zoek while it's running to run the new text u supplied. This is a file run with the old text u supplied becuz I hadn't received ur new text at that point. Am attaching that new run with the old text and will now try to run the new text and then send that. Am freaking out!

Attachments

• Zoek 2.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 81

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
These are the results of running the new text. 3 is before the computer rebooted and 4 is after the reboot. I was only able to keep my computer from temporarily not freezing by starting in F8 and selecting the last good configuration point. Other than these scripts, I think my computer is quite clean, but it is almost impossible to use when I keep getting shut off in the middle of work and losing valuable info I'm working on. Needless to say I'M FREAKING OUT! This has been going on for months and I've had no resolution. I'm hoping the attached results will supply you with the info u need. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Attachments

• Zoek 3.txt
    3 KB · Views: 121
  • Zoek 4.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 63

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
Have been doing battle with my puter unendingly. After Zoek 3 & 4, puter felt very light and appeared as tho all was well. When I rebooted my heart sank when I saw pop up on my screen, "Operating system not present". I thot "Oh, #####, the text or something I did wiped out my Operating System." I tried another time and got the same response. Then, I tried to get newbie smart and clicked F8 on start-up and selected "last good configuration." That worked and allowed me to get into my puter and get some things done and communicate with someone about what was happening with my puter. This morning I tried a normal start and got the same "Operating system not present" and so I used the F8 last good config and it didn't work. I tried again and it worked but the computer went back to freezing. (Forgot to mention above that the good sessions ended with the puter again freezing). My guess is that something is wrong in the registry. I have a Windows 7 Reinstallation DVD, but when I put it in, I find the directions on it r different than those I find on the web. Someone advised me to try to do the “Start Up Repair”, but on my disc the instructions look like it wants to do a full reinstallation. Do you think a Start Up Repair” might solve my problem and should I be able to do this from the Windows 7 Reinstallation DVD? If u think it might solve my problem and if it can be done from the disc, should I just continue to follow the prompts altho they appear to be heading for a complete reinstallation but at some point I’ll see instead a prompt for “Repair Your Computer” which will eventually allow me to select “Start Up Repair”? The info on the net indicates this is what I’ll find if I just continue to proceed. If I install over what I already have, will I screw up my puter? Can I make any mistakes? To repeat. There r 2 problems: 1) Freezing and then I have to hard stop and reboot 2) Inability for the puter to boot up normally (often flashing “Operating System not Present”). I await your reply eagerly.

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
Have been doing battle with my puter unendingly. After Zoek 3 & 4, puter felt very light and appeared as tho all was well. When I rebooted my heart sank when I saw pop up on my screen, "Operating system not present". I thot "Oh, #####, the text or something I did wiped out my Operating System." I tried another time and got the same response. Then, I tried to get newbie smart and clicked F8 on start-up and selected "last good configuration." That worked and allowed me to get into my puter and get some things done and communicate with someone about what was happening with my puter. This morning I tried a normal start and got the same "Operating system not present" and so I used the F8 last good config and it didn't work. I tried again and it worked but the computer went back to freezing. (Forgot to mention above that the good sessions ended with the puter again freezing). My guess is that something is wrong in the registry. I have a Windows 7 Reinstallation DVD, but when I put it in, I find the directions on it r different than those I find on the web. Someone advised me to try to do the “Start Up Repair”, but on my disc the instructions look like it wants to do a full reinstallation. Do you think a Start Up Repair” might solve my problem and should I be able to do this from the Windows 7 Reinstallation DVD? If u think it might solve my problem and if it can be done from the disc, should I just continue to follow the prompts altho they appear to be heading for a complete reinstallation but at some point I’ll see instead a prompt for “Repair Your Computer” which will eventually allow me to select “Start Up Repair”? The info on the net indicates this is what I’ll find if I just continue to proceed. If I install over what I already have, will I screw up my puter? Can I make any mistakes? To repeat. There r 2 problems: 1) Freezing and then I have to hard stop and reboot 2) Inability for the puter to boot up normally (often flashing “Operating System not Present”). I await your reply eagerly.

gizmodood

Thread author
May 6, 2014
Now, Word is not opening. I had saved a link to this page on my desktop in a Word doc so I would remember where it is and how to get back in and couldn't get Word to open at all. I finally opened this link and page with Word Pad. Help! Drowning!

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
I think this problem is far beyond my reach now, hard drive is probably at the end of life. The best option for you is to take it to repair shop, so they can diagnose what is the problem, because my hands are tied now.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.