- Aug 17, 2014
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Fixed stuck now playing album art with many single tracks in one folder.
- Workaround for certain radio serving .pls that 302-redirects to audio/mpeg stream.
- Playlist Search: Don't reload view / drop selection if search refresh changed nothing.
- Properly focus newly spawned UI Element popup - Library Search etc is now focused if invoked via global hotkey.
- Implemented #EXT-X-PROGRAM-DATE-TIME for HLS internet radio.
- Fixed incorrect decoding of FLAC files with 3 channels and no explicit channel mask set. (beta 3)
- Better formatting of HTTPS related error messages. (beta 4)
- Fixed a rare shutdown crash. (beta 4)