Forming some anti malware team

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Hello sorry for the dummy question but i'm new i'm this type of programming
how or who can help me and join me on my road with building some Anti Malware software i know
C++,Java,C# till now i was working in med care company with building alto of IOT ethnology but just want to try the Malware and at all Anti Malware i know little reverse engineering .
so if there is some on to give me advice im open for all of them... also it is going to be the best if there are some pepole who want to make some formal Anti Malware Team and we can learn for each other ..// i can help you with programming and some experience tips /..../////
sorry admins and moderators if this is not the right category !!

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
nice but where can i find a good developers like i say i can help with alot of things as i know both of them are making those programs in C#

Reactions: Logethica
W

Wave

nice but where can i find a good developers like i say i can help with alot of things as i know both of them are making those programs in C#
Try Reddit or programming forums, if not try freelancing websites if you have money to hire. It doesn't come cheap and the chances of you founding a big team who have experience for the cost of nothing to help you make something is low :mad:. There is lots to do and it needs to be spaced out to individuals with XP in that area.. If you do it alone there is only so much work you can do and it will progress slowly over time and much learning to do before:cool:. :)

Some vendors may spend thousands... maybe hundreds of thousands or even millions a year! :eek:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.