Found Malwares, help for test?

Zunikuu

Thread author
Aug 13, 2015
Hello,
Im new for posting these kind of stuffs, so i hope i did right! :p

I have found these 2 malwares from some kind of site, and i have no idea what these will do.
I have not opened the files, and i don't want to open them. So i was thinking if someone wanna look at it and what it really does?

Code:
sample.exe
hxxp://www81.zippyshare.com/v/3HgpVPDn/file.html

vhost32.exe
hxxp://www81.zippyshare.com/v/WjoUF8sZ/file.html

HTML:
This is the page, where i found the malwares, be careful there:
hxxp://www.wenlog.de/

You can see that the icons looks suspicious as weird "glitch" icon and Word icon. :confused:
** No i have not opened them.

Malwares.png

I'm just thinking what these really do, so i put these on here for checking. :)

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
You should send it to your AV

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Both seem to be malware and already have decent detection rate on VT.
They seem to be spyware Trojan.

Reactions: RoboMan

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I recommend you not to manage malware on your real system, even if you don't run them. Antivirus' real time scans or on-demand can execute them or enable them in order to scan them properly.

Thanks for the share. I'd test them myself but i still don't have a decent hard drive to create a VM.

Reactions: malis2007

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.