Solved Framework 3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowypool1223

Thread author
Nov 24, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
See, I'm trying to play this game on Origin, and it asked me to install Framework 3.5. When I install it, it says "Searching For Required Files", but it doesn't go any farther.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I have been waiting for about 2 hours, but still nothing. Help please. I really need to install this.
I'm trying to install a program called Framework 3.5. I have tried to install it via control panel, but the same thing happens: It stays on "Searching for required files". I've been waiting for two hours, but to no avail. It always stays on this page. I really need to install this. Someone please tell me how to fix this problem!

Attachments

• 2015-11-24 (1).png
    2015-11-24 (1).png
    5.5 KB · Views: 332

shadowypool1223

Thread author
Nov 24, 2015
"If you have Windows setup at “D:” drive, replace “x:” with “d:”If you have Windows setup at “D:\Installers” folder path, replace “x:” with “d:\installers'" How do I know which one of these to use?

Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@shadowypool1223: As you will download the ISO according to the link, just mount it and you will see on My PC/My Computer the assigned drive letter where Windows Setup located.

Reactions: scot
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.