Expired Free 1-year license Zemana AntiMalware

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
68 engines View attachment 181612
I hope it will be available for download soon, I want to do some testing with this.
Waiting for the same..
But the beta stage thing is very strange to me..its nearly 8 months...
Hit the website and give your mail id ..to get added to the waiting list
It may Take at least a year for them to release in Real world:confused::(

Last edited:

erreale

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016

68 engines View attachment 181612
I hope it will be available for download soon, I want to do some testing with this.

Since it was developed it has always been in beta. It seems to be an abandoned project. The developer has started another project called "Reason Core Security". But even this does not seem updated. Their blog has not published news since December 2017...

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Since it was developed it has always been in beta. It seems to be an abandoned project. The developer has started another project called "Reason Core Security". But even this does not seem updated. Their blog has not published news since December 2017...
I sent an email to them, now only remains to wait for a response on whether or not this is still developing.

Vincent Valentine

Level 2
Verified
Feb 8, 2018
For ZAL try the key:
PCTRE-5489-4587-5898
Bad luck :oops:

2018-03-05_221217.png

Reactions: vtqhtr413

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
my personal feeling is--- This app lacks brains and arms in development, but full of $$ in mind marketers--asking viewers to sent in self-photo for promotion purposes. Seeing no traces of any updates in last 7 mos, their clams of product stability would not certainly cover their own inability to develop any further. this situation can be mirrored thru the same actions illustrated by their OEM app---Malwafrefox. Check it out.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
ZEMANA serials giveaway has gone, also Zemana is outdated version. what happens with that company.

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.