Expired Free Ashampoo HDD Control 2

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Free Ashampoo HDD Control 2
xzt4mourcq.jpg

Ashampoo HDD Control 2 monitors and maintains your hard drives, to ensure maximum drive performance. Features include support for S.M.A.R.T drive failure warning system, automatic defragmentation, data recovery, and more.
Limited Time Offer!

This offer can end at any time, so be quick and buy now.

Terms and Conditions

This is a 1-user lifetime license, for home and business use.
Free minor updates
No free tech support
Can be installed or re-installed after this offer is over

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
You must create an account Ashampoo)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
rebel4life said:
i cant get this keep saying user account in use
Clear Cookies
Go here: http://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-ashampoo-hdd-control-2-24-99-value
Make up a name,username & password
Use a temp disposable email such as MailNesia
All that comes in the email is the installer download link from Ashampoo

When you run the installer it will say something like "get free activation key"
Then will ask you for an email
Use one of the above temp emails(or you will get bombarded by emails from Ashampoo)
Click "Request full version key
Check email and click "confirm {whatever email address you used}
Copy the license
Then add the license in ashampoo installer and click activate
Continue with the installation

Rebel check your PM I sent you the special installer from Ashampoo.Just run that and follow the steps directly above and you should be all good

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Or you can go here
enter your valid e-mail address and click on the “Request full version key” button.

They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.

Existing Ashampoo users will be asked to login. Login to your account to receive your license key. If you are a new user, you will receive an email with a confirmation link. Click on that link. You will then be asked to complete your profile, click “Not Now”. The free license key will be displayed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.