Expired Free Dr.Web protection - Free for 2 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Dr.Web Code — everyone is a winner!
Recognizing that it has a social responsibility to keep the Internet secure, Doctor Web is giving everyone the opportunity to protect their PCs/Macs and mobile devices with Dr.Web products for free. So, now everyone can experience the benefits of using modern licensed software!

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.09.28_22h35m43s_002_.png

To get your 2 month code
  1. Go to the promo page: Код Dr.Web — повезет каждому!
  2. Enter your name
  3. Enter an email
  4. Enter the following code word: российский антивирус
  5. Click "send"
  6. Click the confirmation link in the email
  7. You will receive a second email with your code
Update: Only gives 2 months free even though promo page says 3 months

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Enterprise suites with the number of seats mentioned are 2 months.Those are business products and not home products.That is just saying you have the possibility of using the key for 2 months on those Enterprise suites

tango_tech

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2013
thxxx 4 ur effort & share exterminator20 but i have a question plz
i get the code and i wanna 2 use it with my android phone but i found 3 different android programs belonged 2 dr web in the official website

1-Dr.Web Mobile Security
2- Dr.Web for Android Light Version 9
3- Dr.Web Security Space for Android 10.0
so whats the right 1 to use with this serial ?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Try Dr.Web Mobile security.If you search Dr.Web in the google play store I believe that choice is the only one

Reactions: tango_tech

tango_tech

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rod McCarthy

ya but man it slows things down and I have a i7-4820k, 32gigs of ram, and a Geforce GTX 770

tango_tech

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2013
sorry Rod i didnt get what u mean with slow things down what do u mean dear?the Apk files size 8.9 mb & 3 mb

R

Rod McCarthy

sorry Rod i didnt get what u mean with slow things down what do u mean dear?
* btw the Apk files size 8.9 mb & 3 mb

My pc opening programs and internet got real slow. restored an image of hard drive and went with something else.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Those in the screenshot are enterprise(Business) solution.To get that many seats you would have to talk with a customer rep.
For home user it's 2 months download only those Home programs and not enterprise

Reactions: tango_tech
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.