Expired Free Keycode of Wondershare LiveBoot 2012

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingAG

Thread author
Jun 1, 2011
Wondershare LiveBoot 2012 is your "LifeSaver" with the complete PC emergency solution!

No matter your computer/hard drive is crashed, doesn't boot at all, or can't get into Windows for any other reasons, Wondershare LiveBoot 2012 can take them all. Integrating with the latest Microsoft WinPE technology, bootable LiveBoot CD or USB drive allows you to boot up any computer, as well as fix computer bootup problem, rescue data, backup and restore file or system, clone and deep wipe disk, manage disk, etc., over 40+ utility functions in total. The user-friendly interface simplifies the complicated repair procedures into only a few clicks for both beginners and experienced users!

Link --> Giveaway page

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Looks exactly the same as http://www.spotmau.com/products/package/bootsuite.html which I have. Just different branding.

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
Yeah it works for me. Used it a few times to backup data on a family's PC.

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
How is it?? I see spotmau.com is listed in http://hosts-file.net/?s=spotmau.com]hpHostsas FSA.
Also has a bad rep on http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/spotmau.com it block their site from loading

None of that matters to me, I've used and tested the software it works as advertised on the website, and that what matters. Cheers.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
I don't know anything about Spotmau but I have been using TimeFreeze
for almost a year. Thats a system virtualization application made by
Wondershare. The product is solid and it does what its supposed to do.

Wondershare is a Chinese company but I believe they are a decent
company and if this giveaway is from them, it should be fine.

I am not going to try this out but I thought I ll let you know what I
know about Wondershare and my opinion of one of its products, TF.

Bo

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
From Spotmau.com about page-
"Spotmau Corporation was established in April, 2006 which is a company of Wondershare Software Co., Ltd."

So Spotmau.com is owned by Wondershare.

Wondershare also has some bad commits on WOT

"Engaged in astroturfing otherwise known as grass roots marketing." and website spammers. Wondershare has also been caught violating the license agreement of FFmpeg, of coarse nothing can be done about it since they are from China, much like the MBAM and IObit issue.

Of coarse that doesn't affect the quality of their products, just a very bad way to run a business.

Thanks.:D

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Littlebits said:
Wondershare also has some bad commits on WOT
Hi Littlebits, all I can tell is my personal experience using one of WS
products, TimeFreeze. Next month it will be one year since I started
using it. I ll make some comments about what I know of them.
#1 I have never received one email from them trying to sell me
anything, #2 the product has never caused a BSOD on my PC, #3 my
PC has not been infected in two and a half years, including the one
year that I have used TF, #4 there are plenty videos on Youtube
about the product and never seen one referring to TF or WS as
malware or spammer, #5 I remember 2 threads from one year ago
and one a half year ago at Wilders about TF, most comments were
fine about the product and nobody mentioned the word malware or
spammer on those threads.

Now, personally, I am very suspicious about any website or company
from China but whenever I have visited their website, I have come
out as I went in, clean. The only thing that I can understand that
some people might complaint about it is that they don't offer a
free version but hey, that's just the way they choose to do their
business.

I don't use WOT and honestly, don't care much about it as some
of the people that make comments in there hurt clean companies
like this one by throwing mud to the wall and usually some stick
to it. Check around a little further than WOT and you might be
surprised.
Anyway, I ll take this opportunity to wish you, my friend, a
great weekend.

Bo

V

Vextor

I have seen videos of Spotmau working very well, and of course know I now know Spotmau is Wondershare. Now, I once won a Wondershare product and it worked very well, although after that, I recently got a another product which I prefer now.
WOT is any good anymore, that's why I don't have it installed. Wondershare stealing a codec isn't big, as a codec is very easy to get, so I'm not surprised.
They are a good company, and they have lot's of giveaway's, so I like them.
Anyway, I'm downloading it as we speak, and I plan to use it.

D

Deleted member 178

Downloading it too.

An old shaolin sage told this: " my young disciple, if someone copy or stole your technique, you have 2 choices : the first one is let your anger overwhelm you and then be defeated or improve your technique better than the stoler and then crush him"

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
bbbbweb said:
WOT is any good anymore, that's why I don't have it installed.

WOT hasn't been any good for a long time...

Both their strength and weakness is their community based reporting system. There is strength in numbers, but the weakness is that a large portion of the community has no idea what they are actually commenting on... Hence, too many questionable reports. :rolleyes:

I uninstalled WOT a couple of years ago when I realized I was automatically dismissing anything it was telling me. :blush:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
HeffeD said:
bbbbweb said:
WOT is any good anymore, that's why I don't have it installed.

WOT hasn't been any good for a long time...

Both their strength and weakness is their community based reporting system. There is strength in numbers, but the weakness is that a large portion of the community has no idea what they are actually commenting on... Hence, too many questionable reports. :rolleyes:

I uninstalled WOT a couple of years ago when I realized I was automatically dismissing anything it was telling me. :blush:

WOT is an excellent idea and still is the best website checker in spite of its issues. But I always take some results with a few grains of salt.

I have seen good companies with bad ratings and bad companies with good ratings. It is the trolls that messed up the ratings on WOT. Not only WOT users but hpHosts are just as guilty for damages to good sites because of their high false positives. Then on the other side you have these trolls that work for some bad companies that give their own sites good ratings.

I still find WOT very useful, but I always read the commits and do the checking myself. I never completely depend on WOT ratings.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.