Expired FREE license for O&O AutoBackup

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
What's O&O AutoBackup ?

O&O AutoBackup automatically synchronizes selected files and folders with an external backup device (USB Stick, external USB hard disk, FireWire volume). As an example, you can use O&O Auto backup to create a backup copy of your photo folder onto a USB stick and set it so that changes made to the original data are automatically taken into account for the next backup.
The copy process will start automatically whenever you connect your USB/Firewire disk to the computer. Using the status bar icon and the status window in the program, you can see when the process is complete and simply remove the external drive at the end.*

How to get a FREE license for O&O AutoBackup ?

In order to take advantage of this promo , go to the giveaway page and enter your email in the registration field.
Giveaway page : http://www.oo-software.com/en/products/ooautobackup/license

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Never heard of this, I already have enough backup solutions in my config but I will test this out with a spare USB of mine.

Sounds exactly like SecondCopy.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.