Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Crashing/bluescreens
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
nothing.
So my friend has had his pc for about 2 years or so and his always had issue with crashing on games and many bluescreens when playing them and not playing.

months ago he sent me the minidumps and i did look at them on blue screen viewer and i saw some stuff pointed out towards gpu drivers etc, i did everything i could try fresh driver installs, malware scans, sfc /scannow and probs other stuff that i cant think of right now.

He has sent his pc back a few times but they have not fixed this issue or say they cant find out whats causing it, lolz?

anyway he has recently downloaded windows 8 or 8.1 not to sure and his still having the same issue, i have the mini dumps here to upload and if someone could download them and look deeper inside or that and tell me what you think the issues might be or point to? im not expert in this field and cant really help him further, im thinking it must be a hardware problem or issue but i cant say for sure and he would need to get his pc checked out again.

The minidumps are fresh and newer from few days to a week got 11.

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/LjQgyEgS/file.html

i tried to upload files on website but they did not work, thanks for any help.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.