SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Pretty nice system you got here buddy. It should last you long. I agree an ssd is the way to go when finance allow it and then it will give the system double the life span so when able get a 128gb ssd. It will be enough trust me.
To confuse the wife when you buy the ssd you should also buy her something. She will let it pass :p

Lucky or unlucky for me though i don't have a wife so i still don't need to submit a form to be allowed to act. Damn women without them we would probably all spend our money every month on new toys.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Pretty nice system you got here buddy. It should last you long. I agree an ssd is the way to go when finance allow it and then it will give the system double the life span so when able get a 128gb ssd. It will be enough trust me.
To confuse the wife when you buy the ssd you should also buy her something. She will let it pass :p
Sounds like good advice, nothing like a bit of honest deception. :cool::D

Amelith Nargothrond

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 22, 2017
Indeed, an SSD would be awesome, it would really change the performance of your laptop. Tell your wife the old one broke or having a stroke right as we speak? :D If your laptop cannot support a HDD caddy to replace the DVD-ROM (if it has one), you can buy a cheap hdd enclosure with a usb interface and you will also have some additional storage space :) Samsung 850 Pro SSD drives have 10 years guarantee, though a little expensive...
Anyway, good luck with your little beast! :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Very nice machine!! I like it just how it is ;)
So much great advice on how to deceive the good Wife, so many wise friends here at MT. Cheers. :cool::D
As for the Wife,I have a slush fund on PayPal just for myself without anyone's knowledge including the Mrs.
They like to complain when we buy something but they have 30 pairs of shoes in the closet and more clothes than some small clothing stores.
My favorite Wife & Daughter quote.............
"Oh we have to go to the outlet mall because there is a big sale and we have coupons for 20% off"
Then they arrive home with $300 worth of "sale" items :rolleyes:
Our friend @_CyberGhosT_ will be able to feel my pain with that one :D
I don't look at it as deception but survival :D :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.