safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
Oh yeah I'm liking it.
Considered upgrading to 16GB?

8GB is enough, even you're testing on VM. 2 VMs for example, you can give 2GB each. Its ok for win 10 64bit. Tried it before
Im a gamer too but on seperate PC, got 16GB DDR4. Mainly for games, is too much 16GB actually. 8GB is fit enough even you play games but 16GB is 'only' future proof just like other people and my steam friends said that...

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
8GB is enough, even you're testing on VM. 2 VMs for example, you can give 2GB each. Its ok for Windows 10 64bit. Tried it before
Im a gamer too but on seperate PC, got 16GB DDR4. Mainly for games, is too much 16GB actually. 8GB is fit enough even you play games but 16GB is 'only' future proof just like other people and my steam friends said that...
Don't even use 4GB tbh most of the day except if i am doing something ram intensive. With windows 10 and ram compression ram is no longer an issue for everyday usage.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.