FS Protection beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

chabbo

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 30, 2013
FS Protection is our Home User security product. It protects all your computers, smartphones and tablets with one simple solution. With My FS Protection you manage the protection on your devices; for example, if you buy a new device, you can easily switch the protection from one device to another to make sure that all of your devices are protected at all times.

We are now looking for active testers to join and work with us to ensure the quality of the upcoming product. FS Protection is available for following platforms:

• Mobile
    • Android smartphone and tablet devices using Android 4.0 or later
    • iOS 8 and 9 (or newer)
    • Windows Phone 8 or later
  • Windows
    • Windows Vista (32-bit and 64bit, SP2 or newer)
    • Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
      • ARM based tablets are not supported
  • Mac
    • OS X version 10.10 (Yosemite)
    • OS X version 10.9 (Mavericks)
    • OS X version 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Benefits for the tester:

• A Free six-month subscription during which you will automatically receive latest updates to the product
  • An opportunity to influence the final product

Join beta here FS Protection

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
just got the email that i got in, let's see what we got here :)

ps: new UI, some Parental controls that can be set from the web portal and seem to have more modules than F-Safe.
DeepGuard is in, Firewall is still only Windows Firewall, Safe Banking.

the new logo looks weird af.

Last edited:

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
I also got the email for it today, it's got a new UI and more modules than F-Safe like @mekelek said, it's seem to run very light on my old laptop zero lag i tried F-safe a few week back which was quite heavy.

I might post some screenshot later not 100% i should as it still in beta.

Reactions: Faybert and gin

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
I'm using it, I found it light, running fine on my system, I liked the new interface, I hope someone tests it on Malware Hub

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I'm using it, I found it light, running fine on my system, I liked the new interface, I hope someone tests it on Malware Hub
currently setting up the VM. tho one of the module fails to update for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.