G-Data CloudSecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
G Data CloudSecurity

installation guide

* i use this now, it not make slow down internet connection ,even my connection not fast, and still stable my connection :)

marsellus

May 24, 2011
Good additive safety. Of course, as someone uses the FF or IE, because only these are compatible. Lightweight and good blocks dangerous side :)

G

Guest28

This should be re-tested the last test was along time ago. when it was first released.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
i know ryan, but i want share on this forum
maybe few members don't know about this like first post ;)
just make all members in here know about that

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I used it before but FF4 was not compatible so not sure now if they are already compatible with FF4. For overall its a good layer of protection.

G

Guest28

I don't know how efficient it would be. But hopefully it has improved over last time.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
this about gdata cloudsecurity on my firefox :)
tjpEL.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well that's good and Gdata make it compatible to FF and the latest version. I think before was only compatible to 3.6 so its not worked in 4

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Well that's good and Gdata make it compatible to FF and the latest version. I think before was only compatible to 3.6 so its not worked in 4

it worked on my firefox 4.0.1 :)

D

Deleted member 178

i installed it when it was a beta and it did nothing, hope now it works. i will try right away

marsellus

May 24, 2011
08.07.2011 G Data CloudSecurity now for Firefox 5.0 as well

G Data CloudSecurity is now immediately compatible with the new Firefox 5.0. You can download the new G Data security solution for free here. The new setup automatically uninstalls the old version of CloudSecurity and installs the current version. Key questions concerning G Data CloudSecurity are answered in the FAQs.
:D:D

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Not a bad addition for Firefox,the G-Data web guard is pretty good so this add-on should be useful to any config.Good move from G-data marketing team, this should make the people more aware of G-data.
I have install it and will try it for a few days......Wish they have a Chrome add-on. :p

Last edited:

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Doesn't seem much more than a placeholder right now. Checked it on Firefox 5.0, no apparent browsing slowdown, but not much else anyway. A nondescript intermediate page informing that the site is either infected or malicious, with 2 available options - continue or purchase G-DATA full version.
TrafficLight, in comparison, is a lot more visually compelling, browser-agnostic, definitely has better [and continually expanding] feature set, and although it does impact the browsing speed [especially on lower end machines], I think BitDefender should be commended for their intentions and approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.