G Data CloudSecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
G Data CloudSecurity Free realtime protection from malware and phishing attacks.

G Data CloudSecurity is a new, free-of-charge plugin for the popular browsers Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
It effectively blocks access to known malware distribution and phishing websites - in realtime. The plugin can be used alongside any other installed security suite and is ready for action after installing; no additional configuring required. A simple way to more security on the web by G Data, the award winning manufacturer of security software.
Free plugin for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox

Compatible with all other security products
Prevents access to malware and phishing websites
Install once – no updates required
PC performance remains unaffected
Ideal supplement for free AV programs

http://free-cloudsecurity.com/

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
I've yet to hear from anyone who has got this to function properly.
Any takers ??

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
hahaha , you right , i tried it and i didn't find yet how to activate it :p

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
No, not compatible with my browsers of choice (WaterFox and Dragon)
Oh well :)

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
I think it's only compatable with ff and ie. I know waterfox is just a x64 version of ff but gdata cloud security probably isn't compatable with x64 browsers.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Dissapointed that Chrome isn't supported but I'm sure they have it in the works for sure considering that Chrome browser usage is now higher than IE by StatCounters page : http://gs.statcounter.com/

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
The rest of the space is for NSA, Google, and Homeland Security to put their cloud access (not necessarily in that order), lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.