Advice Request G Data compatibility

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
After the recent excellent Video Reviews about G Data I would like to try it.
My questions are to know if I can Run on my test PC other realtime softwares with G Data and if they are useful ?
1/ Zemana Anti-logger real time
2/ Malwarebytes Anti-malwares real time
3/ Malwarebytes Anti-exploit
4/ HitmanPro.Alert
Thanks for your help.

mostafa96

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 2, 2015
G data is enough u don't need all this may be hitman pro.alert or malware bytes anti exploit cuz the two do the same job and malware bytes anti malware use him as in demand scan only as for zemana g data already has anti logger component

Reactions: JB007

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
G data is enough u don't need all this may be hitman pro.alert or malware bytes anti exploit cuz the two do the same job and malware bytes anti malware use him as in demand scan only as for zemana g data already has anti logger component
Thanks @mostafa96 for your answer.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Anything under of IS is already enough unless it lacks like firewall module or other vital components like Avira IS

Gdata is a big boy product that already enforce massive features.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrFc1908 and JB007

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Anything under of IS is already enough unless it lacks like firewall module or other vital components like Avira IS

Gdata is a big boy product that already enforce massove features.
Thanks @jamescv7 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.