Not open for further replies.

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Too much James Bond vibe for my taste,

Advanced hybrid positioning
We use a combination of GPS, Wi-Fi positioning and cell tower triangulation to track location

Reactions: Mig13

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Could I ask which aspects of this app you are interested?

I can provide you some alternatives from fdroid, but I think one of the best in this field, that is similar is Lookout Mobile Security,

Else, both for encryption or location, many of the services offered by such app can be replaced with fdroid alternatives

Mig13

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 25, 2018
Could I ask which aspects of this app you are interested?

I can provide you some alternatives from fdroid, but I think one of the best in this field, that is similar is Lookout Mobile Security,

Else, both for encryption or location, many of the services offered by such app can be replaced with fdroid alternatives

Thanks Lowdetection.....I'm not looking for a particular aspect ... I found this app curious, so I asked for a possible feedback.
But I do not know how reliable it is.... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: lowdetection

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Hard to give you an objective feedback based on trying it, because, correct me if I am wrong,

they give you the .apk once you paid,

maybe if was present on Google Play I could have take a look,

both for encryption or position, I am pretty confident with other products freely available on fdroid :)

Mig13

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 25, 2018
Hard to give you an objective feedback based on trying it, because, correct me if I am wrong,

they give you the .apk once you paid,

maybe if was present on Google Play I could have take a look,

both for encryption or position, I am pretty confident with other products freely available on fdroid :)

100% sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.