Protected by a PIN code
Find my Phone
On
Security & Privacy Apps
Samsung built-in powered by McAfee
Browser
Google Chrome
File and Photo backup
Work phone provided by my employer, so only some photos and they are manually copied to my laptop.
Notable changes
2020.03.09 Enabled 2FA with the Microsoft Authenticator app for my Microsoft, Google, Twitter, PayPal and Bitwarden account and added Sophos Intercept X.
2020.11.30 removed Sophos Intercept X and installed AdGuard for Android

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
if you have a lastpass account, you can use their 2FA app and all your 2fa accounts will be backed up to your lastpass account. you can restore all your 2fa accounts just by logging in to your lastpass account on any phone, new phone or after a factory data reset. You can also enable 2fa ( with your mobile number as a recover option- you will get the password by sms) for your lastpass account.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.